Declare/Change of Major

For students who need to declare their major or change their major.

You can either email us or send in the form.

  1. From your Student email (only), email the following information:  
    • Name
    • Student ID#
    • Current Major
    • New Major
    • Dual Major – Students who wish to declare 2 majors only.
    • Did you ever receive a degree/certificate from SCCC? Yes or No
      • If yes, major and year?
    • Do you receive any type of financial aid? Yes or No

OR send in the form

  1. Fill out the Declaration/Change of Major Form. Save it to your desktop, download the form to your desktop or print it as a PDF.
    Sign and date the form - scan it and email it back to from your Student email or you can mail the form to
    Sussex County Community College
    ATTN: Registrar’s Office
    One College Hill Road
    Newton, NJ 07860 

If you have any questions, please email for assistance.